Illini Football Concessions & Parking Lot Fundraiser

We will be joining with the Youth Group to sell concessions and parking spaces at the football game this Saturday, as well as October 30th & November 13th. Our portion of the proceeds will be going toward our mission trip to Thailand in January. If you are going to Thailand, I, your fearless and loving leader, STRONGLY urge you to help out. If you aren't going but want to support those that are, I, your fearless and loving leader, STRONGLY urge you to help out. The more people we have, the more money we get.

If you select "attending" please also email me (Dylan Boot) or send me a facebook message with your email, unless you know for a fact that I already have it. We will be emailing out detailed info on Thursdays before each game.

No comments: